We offer an Exchange only policy for all our products.
We understand that sometimes the size may not be right, at Embodied London we therefore allow regular priced items to be exchanged. By purchasing our products, you agree to our exchange only policy.
Terms and condition of Exchange Only Policy
- All items will be eligible for an exchange (up to 7 days for UK customers and 10 days for the rest of the world, from the date of delivery). Once this time period has expired, you will no longer be eligible to receive an exchange.
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Labels must not be detached or removed: removal of labels will void the eligibility for an exchange.
*Unfortunately, sale items are final and can only be exchanged if the product is faulty.
How to make an exchange:
To make an exchange, send an email to email@example.com.
The email should include:
- Your Name
- Order No.
- The Item Name For Exchange
- Reason For Exchange
- Size For Exchange
If there is a fault with the item also include the 'Description of fault' and Attach photographic proof.
This will then be reviewed by our customer care team and once approved you will receive an email on instructions on how to return the order, with the return address.
What happens next?
Once your exchange request has been approved:
- If you are a UK customer, you will have 7 days from the date of approval to return the product for an exchange,
- If you are an International Customer, you will have 10 days from the date of approval to exchange the product for exchange.
- Embodied London does not cover the shipment cost for exchanges. The customer is liable for any costs of returns and exchanges back to our warehouse. If you are shipping an item, we therefore suggest you consider using an insured trackable shipping service. Please note that Embodied London will however cover the delivery costs of the exchanged item, back to you.
- Embodied London revokes liability for any order that does not successfully reach us. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the return successfully reaches us. Failure to receive a return will result in the exchange being void, as it is a condition for us to receive the product and in its original form.
What happens once we receive your exchange?
Once we receive the item for exchange, we will inspect the product to ensure it is in its original condition with tags intact. Once this is successful, if your requested size for the exchange is in stock, we will package and post it. This will take up to 14 days from when we receive your return.
What if my size is not in stock?
If your requested size for exchange is not in stock, we will not be able to exchange the product. We will consequently issue you store credit for the price that you paid for the product.
*Please note that if the product is received in an unfamiliar and unacceptable condition, Embodied London can refuse the right to issue an exchange.